Friday, November 8, 2013

7-Eleven!


Yesterday was my birthday~! November 7th \(",)/

Frankly speaking ever since I met JD, my birthdays have always been literally extravagant, always beyond expectations and extremely overloaded with sweetness all through. :')

Birthdays. To me is just another annual event that you ought to celebrate, you know, (the conventional) cakes & candles, balloons & banners, etc. On this date every year, I never really thought of appreciating the number of years I have spent in this world.. Also all these while I've been thanking the one who fought-for-her-life-to-give-birth-to-me solely on Mother's Day instead of my birthday (iskk..) and I never actually evaluate my contributions --as a daughter, sister, wife, mother, friend, neighbour, employee, and most of all, as a slave to the Almighty.
I went on everyday wishing I had more time for this and that, but when I do have the time -my energy level forbids.. so there goes~

Hmmm. My personal revolution this year would be to maximize the quality time I have by spending it wisely (for God's sake) just so I could contribute more, by all means inshaaAllah. ♡

**********
O-kay... so yesterday someone apparently came back quite late from work, bout 9ish.. said he was busy completing Site Investigation reports thus I spent the happy hours playing with Cahya (who is now 2 years and 1 month old).
Well soon as he reached home, he didn't bring his car in and so I asked why.. Baby said someone blocked the gate --while I peeked from the door and yes I saw a car outside but since I just removed my contact lens so yea, blurred vision = nothing suspicious!
He went upstairs to perform his prayers. Still in his office attire he came down so I thought he must be very hungry cuz normally he would've taken a shower first. Ajak makan but he insisted that I go to the front door. He said there's something outside for me so he got one hand covering my eyes and the other holds mine, walked me to the porch as i was 'blind-folded'. Until I guess I was already standing so close to the gate, and..... S U R P R I S E !!! 

I screamed (gosh..) and pulled his hand and hugged him and began asking too many questions all at once. The whens, hows and whys.. like seriously, it's a freakin car kot!! A birthday gift meh?! You made me cryyy on my birthdayyy! Awwh B.....what have I done to deserve all these.. really.

Thank you baby for loving me as I am, thank you for your doa, thank you for your sincerity... You leave me speechless every. single. time. you do this.
=')


I just, love.

No comments: